- Developing of new websites, web-based and mobile applications.
- Modifying and maintaining existing websites, web-based and mobile applications.
- Application vulnerability testing and security enhancement.
- GUI and graphics design.
- Application deployment.
- Documentation, application prototyping, algorithm development
- Other related tasks.
- Graphics design skills
- Proficiency and experience database administration; MySQL
- Proficiency and experience in the use of CMS and MVC frameworks; CODEIGNITER, MONGODB, NODEJS, JOOMLA, WORDPRESS
- Proficiency and experience in mobile development platforms for WINDOWS 8 OS, ANDRIOD OS, IOS and BLACKBERRY.
- Application and Network Security.
- Proficiency in ASP.NET will be an added advantage.
- Team work and good communication skills.
- Project and algorithm design skills.
- Critical thinking ability.
- Ability to work under little or no supervision
- Not more than 26 years of age at the time of application
- Must have completed NYSC
- Has a minimum qualification of HND. A Bachelor’s will be preferred
- Has a minimum of 2-year experience as a seasoned application developer
- Has at least a portfolio of 5 completed website/web application projects and 2 completed mobile applications
Qualified candidates will initially be assessed based on submitted curriculum vitae and verified project portfolio. Successful candidates will then be given a simple task to complete and submit. The task will be assessed and ONLY successful candidates will be invited for an interview.
Forward your applications to email@example.com
Upon confirmation of your email, you shall receive our test notification containing detailed procedures and submission. Deadline for submission is in two weeks (27, Dec 2016)
We look forward to your applications, Thank You.